Friday 4 October 2013

Alexandra Burke goes completely naked for PETA Campaign

PETA Campaign
The former X Factor winner has peeled off her clothes in a brand new advertising campaign for animal rights organisation PETA, with the message ‘I’d rather go naked than wear fur.’
Alexandra Said...
‘I was nervous about posing nude as I’ve never done it before,’ she said. ‘It was uncomfortable initially, but the photographer made me feel relaxed and at ease.
‘Ultimately I love my body, so it was great to do something for a worthwhile cause.
‘When I found out what happens to animals on fur farms my heart just sank,’ she said. ‘I have animals and the thought of someone hurting them so they can be turned into a coat makes me sick.
‘Anyone thinking about buying or wearing fur should watch PETA’s videos of animals suffering on fur farms – after seeing them, I can’t imagine anyone would want to be caught dead in fur.”

No comments:

Post a Comment