Thursday 6 December 2012

Nice try, Rob!

Very predictable Master Kardashian. Now he's claiming his tweets were not about Rita Ora...and blaming the media for assuming it was. Below is what he wrote on his twitter page, which he has since deleted. In fact he has wiped out everything he's ever written on Twitter...
Just so we are clear I never once mentioned ‘Rita Ora’ in any of my tweets or even used the word ‘whore’ and I never would. I Respect Women.
Sad that the media created negativity for a young artist new to the game that is working so hard to make it. Never mentioned any names.
I speak truth. I'm a very Real dude and everything I say I mean…But never called anyone specific a whore and said any names. You all did."
Nice try, Rob! Meanwhile, Rita Ora has explained the reason they broke up. See it after the cut...



"I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there," she told Glamour Magazine.

"I was like a ghost," she continued. "I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly -- especially at the moment, when there's so much going on."

  'In 22 years, there's been nothing. I have had young fascinations but never love.

'I think it's my only weakness.
'I'm scared of letting my guard down, and if I feel in love with someone now, he'd have to try ten times harder to break it down.'

No comments:

Post a Comment