Monday 27 January 2014

'My husband is not dead, stop the rumour" - Joy Ajanaku

Joy Ajanaku is Prophet Ajanaku’s wife. The prophet, who died and ‘rose from death’ according to his church members and later died again last year, is said to be alive by his wife who has taken over his church activities. Till today, people are yet to know how the prophet was buried or where he was buried. But his wife insists in this interview that her husband is not dead but alive. People will know the truth when the time comes, she said. Her statement to City People;
To those saying my husband is dead, I am telling them that they are talking out of ignorance. They are not spiritual and it is only spiritual people that will understand what is happening right away.
It is a sin to say bad things against men of God and I am a living experience that he is not dead. Whenever I call upon his God, he answers me. A lot of people have lots of testimonies.So I am telling them not to ever refer to him as a dead Prophet Elijah Ireti Ajanaku.I leave them to God if they do that. At the appropriate time, they will know the truth about the whole issue. Even before this death rumour, I remembered he told the large congregation that he will cause commotion and the whole world will come to look for him. When it happened, we all knew my Daddy said so. This is the commotion he talked about but I know God will vindicate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment