Tuesday 19 August 2014

Ibidun Ajayi and husband Pastor Ituah Ighodalo gush about each other + new photos of Ibidun

Ibidun Ajayi IghodaloItuah Ighodalo
In an interview with Encomium magazine, former beauty queen, Ibidun Ajayi Ighodalo and her husband, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo of Trinity House, gushed about each other, speaking glowingly about the qualities that has endeared them to each other for over 9 years...
"I have been blessed with an amazing man, a husband who supports me in everything I do. He is my chairman, father, best friend, brother and everything to me. I have a husband who pushes me, encourages me, and tells me I can get there. When you have someone who believes in you, you would not want to let him down" Ibidun said
Continue to see what Pastor Ighodalo had to say about Ibidun and beautiful new photos of the former Miss Lux Nigeria...
Ibidun Ajayi Ighodalo
"I thank God for giving me a very wonderful wife. Hardworking, supportive and very loving. She has made life very easy for me, so, I thank God for that. We are meant for each other" he said
Trinity House
 The couple God married in 2007. See new beautiful pictures of Ibidun below...
Ibidun Ajayi Ighodalo
Ibidun Ajayi Ighodalo
Miss Lux Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment