Thursday 6 November 2014

Photos: Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova attacked by 'haters'

Popular Ukrainian model, Valeria Lukyanova, who calls herself ‘Human Barbie’ was injured on her face after being attacked on Halloween night, Friday October 31st.

Valeria said she was strangled by two strangers near her home in Odessa, Ukraine following a 2-year hate campaign. She said her attackers did not try to rob her but hit her on the head and many times on her jaw.

 She explained what happened
‘I was attacked by the entrance of my block of flats. I came back home from a shop with bags and entered the door code when two men rushed from the dark and attacked me. They said nothing and did not try to rob me. It happened in a flash, they hit me on the head, several times on my jaw, then one of them began strangling me. If it wasn’t for my neighbour who suddenly appeared, I don’t know what would have happened. They saw her and ran away.’
 Valeria was released from hospital today, she said she feels ‘a little better’ but her jaw still hurts ‘badly’.

No comments:

Post a Comment