Monday 8 December 2014

Comedian MC Abbey writes poem for wife on their 7th wedding anniversary

Comedian and host, MC Abbey and his wife are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today Dec. 8th and he wrote a beautiful poem for her that he wants the world to see. Find below... 

To have and to hold forever and ever...How time flys ..Just like yesterday...nine years ago when I met u on the runway...a combination of beauty and brain you were and still is...you rock beauty like u own it... Got attracted to both The container and the content and felt a "yes Lord "in my spirit, in a silent whisper of "this is it " in an innermost atmosphere of peace...now seven years today and still counting when we committed to our future together in love before God...im not perfect but you indulge me,
Had nothing but a dream when you met me but you believed in me....you are my world,you are my life, the wing beneath my wings hence I fly,the only treasure in the mine of my heart, my precious one Jummy Temi my bride and pride...my girlfriend and wife for life,the best place to be anytime is by your side...I Will always love you forever dear...you rock my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment