Saturday 2 May 2015

Photo: BBA Melvin Oduah survives ghastly car accident, explains what happened

Big Brother Africa contestant Melvin Oduah survived a ghastly car crash in Benin yesterday and took to instagram to explain what happened. Read below...
"Aero Contractors' decided to refund us due to scarcity of aviation fuel. I had an important appearance to meet up wit last night in Benin so i decided to hire a car to take me to Benin since i didn't have any oda option. Just as we were approaching ORE in Ondo State, One of the back tires bursted. The driver lost control........The picture you are seeing right now explains d rest of d story. Now the interesting part...... I came out of this vehicle without a scratch.
My tab that i was holdin was intact. The dark sunshades dat i wearing was also without a scratch. Not one single injury was recorded in this accident. Even the driver was not injured at all. I was still able to meet up wit d event in Benin and everything went on successfully. My people, Help me thank God for this wonderful miracle. The God i serve neither slumbers nor sleeps. He will give his ANGELS charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. He who did not make u cannot break u. Thy shall walk through the fire and thy shall not b burnt. God 1st always.

No comments:

Post a Comment