Saturday 7 January 2017

If they say my spoken english is not fluent, that is their business - Actress Mercy Aigbe

 
Mercy Aigbe-Gentry has finally spoken about her decision not to show up at the Best Of Nollywood Awards, she was meant to co-host with ace comedian, Okey Bakassi.

With many believing she opted out at the last minute due to her inability to speak English fluently, Mercy has finally addressed the rumors.

Speaking with Saturday Beats, she said:

I would not speak on why I was not at BON awards or why I did not host the event. I don’t care about what anybody says. If they say my spoken English is not fluent, that is their business. I do not speak fluently yet I have hosted various awards including the City People awards. People have watched my interviews on television and they listen to me speak on my social media accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment