Saturday 11 February 2017

Dad fears he may never find love after getting embarrassing eyelid tattoo

A dad-of-one is worried a stag do stunt he took too far may have ruined his chances of finding love - after he got a 'daft' tattoo on his eyelids. Steven Laverty sneaked off during the three-day drinking binge to get the Northern Irish phrase 'what about ye' inked across both eyelids despite a warning from pals - and his mother - not to do it.

According to Daily Record, Steven,was in Spain as part of a 15-strong group celebrating his cousin James's upcoming marriage.

And the call centre worker came home with an unwanted present after he drunkenly decided to go ahead with the tattoo.
Steven, 24, said:
"It was all a bit of a blur. Obviously I regret it now but at the time I clearly thought it was a good idea.I had to take my wee lad, Tommy, to nursery and I was just keeping my head down and hoping nobody recognised me. I saw someone I knew and tried not to look at them for fear they would see the tattoos.
"I don't know how I'm going to chat up women in the future. Just go up and stare at them maybe? There's bound to be someone who likes them [the tattoos].
"Tommy's mum has seen it. She wasn't best pleased to put it lightly. It might be a bit of a struggle to talking to strangers now, especially women.
"I haven't been back to work yet but apparently it's the talk of the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment