Friday 3 February 2017

I've never met a hater whose life I wish I had '- Gabrielle Union says as she shows off hot body for Women's Health

Hollywood star, Gabrielle Union who covers the March edition of Women's Health Magazine says she doesn't envy the 'haters'. The 44 year old actress who showed off her sexy body explained:
'Mean girls become mean women, and mean guys. This is not gender specific…it’s just mean people. We live in this age of where everyone is trying to "out-snark" everyone…but the reality is, mean people have low self-esteem.
'I always say, "I’ve never met a hater whose life I wish I had." The biggest, easiest way to broadcast to the world that you’re insecure, and that somebody has power over you, is to be a mean girl towards that person.'

No comments:

Post a Comment