Wednesday 18 October 2017

Former Taraba state governor's daughter, Zainab Kilgore, shares adorable photo of her daughter as she reflects on her years of waiting for a child

Zainab Suntai-Kilgore who is one of the daughters of former Taraba state governor, late Danbaba Suntai, and her husband welcomed their first child, a girl, some weeks ago. This evening, Zainab shared this cute photo of their daughter, Ava, and reminisced about her years of waiting for a child. She wrote;
'It was the year 2014 when my husband and were in that lovey dovey "I want you to be the mother of my children" stage. Naturally this came with discussing the names of said children and I immediately said if we had a girl, I wanted her to be named Ava.
While Ava is the Latin version of the Hebrew name Eve, it also means "life" and that is what she has given me. My husband and i struggled to get pregnant, I shed many tears over many negative pregnancy tests. The Monday morning that I got a positive pregnancy test, I had completely given up, thinking I couldn't get pregnant. And at that time I felt death was an acceptable fate. I still keep that single positive pregnancy test with two strong pink lines to remind me of the moment I stopped fading and started living. Ava is my one and only, and she will get 100% of me. My love for her will not be split or shared with anyone, it will just be the three of us, the perfect family we planned long before we saw this coming. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment