Friday 10 May 2013

Gay guy writes - What would you say about my case

After the Homosexual post, If you missed it, read it (HERE). Here is the letter a gay guy wrote ;

Hi,

My name is Jason. I am Lagos born, I'm 33 years old, a christian and I love God. But I'm gay.
I didn't grow up with any uncle or neighbour that molested me. I didnt even go to a boarding school. As a matter of fact, I was 20 when I had my first gay experience but I had known since I was 7 that i liked boys.

What I did at 20, i did because i was tired of fighting it and pretending, I just had to let loose.
Don't get me wrong, I've been with women countless times, my friends even consider me a womaniser but i don't enjoy being with girls. I even have a girl friend.

For the past 3 years, i've been dating a guy. We're happy and planning to spend our lives together. My girl friend knows him as my best friend.

I'm a successful man, I work in oil and gas, I've come out to my family, although they don't like it but they're dealing with it.

I'm just writing you because of all the condemnation that goes on here. We talking like being gay is strange and Nigerians can't be gay. We keep saying God should kill them and they should be stoned. I didn't ask to be gay. I grew up different. I have approached even famous pastors. I have swallowed my shame and told them my problem. Its not been solved.

As a matter of fact, I don't know any gay person who has gotten "cured". There are many of us that try to seek help, just incase we're really demon possesed.

I've recently moved to PH with my boy friend, he's 28, we're both successful and living our lives.

I really don't know why I'm writing but I just want to express myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment