Saturday 11 May 2013

"I'm totally healed of cancer" - Vast of Bracket declares


Fans and well wishers of Vast, were sad when they learnt one half of the superstar duo, Bracket was down with cancer of the blood and had many more treatments to go ...he didn't deny the reports but claims it happened in February and is completely healed now..
He posted on his Facebook and Instagram yesterday;
I want to say a very big thank u to all..and I want u to know that am totally healed..it was a baby cancer so am lucky..watch out for temperature video today or tomorrow. You see how good I look..God bless u all.
I am strong,healthy,and full of energy.i thank d lord for that and I also thank all my fans for being there...kisses��
He also replied a fan by saying "hahaha...my dear its an old news..I was healed since February"

Thank God for his life...

No comments:

Post a Comment