Saturday 14 October 2017

Health Minister, Isaac Adewole reacts to Aisha Buhari’s condemnation of Aso Rock clinic

Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole,​ has spoken on ​the condemnation of Aso Rock clinic by wife of the president, Aisha Buhari.

​Aisha had on Monday said ​despite a budget of N3bn the clinic had no syringes, drugs and a functional X-ray machine. ​In a chat with Punch, the minister said he was not aware of ​the​ “huge allocation​” to the ministry.

”​But certainly, the revelation by the wife of Mr. President is quite unsettling and I have called the Managing Director of the hospital.
”​The hospital is not under me but under the Presidency, but as the minister of health, I intervened and I will be visiting the facility to have firsthand knowledge of his challenges. I don’t want to make any pronouncements until I have been there and till I hear his side of the story.​

No comments:

Post a Comment