Tuesday 15 November 2016

A teacher told my mom that I couldn't cope with medical school at 13, Lilian Okafor says as she becomes a doctor at 20

Lilian Okafor shared her wonderful testimony on social media. Proof yet again that hard work and determination can get you anywhere. According to Dr. Okafor;

"I remember a teacher telling my mom when I finished high school at age 13 that I couldn't cope with medical school at that age but my mom knew her daughter....even though I waited for over a yr ( thanks to the struggles we face to get into 9ja uni), I went to Uganda(some pple laughed at me for going but it was the best decision..the reason is a story for another day😄)...got my degree, wrote the 9ja exam...passed ofcourse 😄 got inducted yesterday...at age 20😋..." Hey teacher, i did it well"..THANK YOU LORD...now licensed in both east Africa and 9ja..Thank you mom and dad... Thank you baee..btw, dad needs to stop calling me a baby Doctor..."