Wednesday 16 November 2016

Ryan Reynolds reveals he knew Blake Lively was 'The One' after they had sex on their first date

Ryan Reynolds has revealed that he realised he wanted to spend his life with Blake Lively when they first had sex.

In an interview with GQ magazine, the actor who has 23-month-old daughter James and a four-week-old baby girl,  with his wife - says he was smitten after the pair first slept together.

Asked when he knew Blake was the right girl for him, he quipped:

"Probably after the sex!"'I mean, I always imagined that would happen, and then it happened. Every idiotic Hallmark-card cliche is true.'.
Ryan explained that he asked the actress to dance in an empty restaurant, on a really late evening in Tribeca and knew instantly.
He said:
'It was just one of those moments where halfway through the dance, it was like, "Oh, I think I just crossed a line." And then I walked her home. And, uh, you know, I don't really need to go into what happened after that."