Saturday 14 April 2018

APC's official Twitter account has been hacked and the new white user says, 'President of Nigeria sold it to me for 2000 dollars' (Screenshots)

The official APC Twitter account seems to have been hacked but the person currently running the account goes by the name Justin Sun and he says, 'The President of Nigeria sold me this even record, for 2k$, he said that he lacks money, and I agreed to buy his account with 700k followers, a good deal.�It's amazing, the president asked me to buy other accounts, I'm going to buy them. I'll ask him if he can sell me Nigeria itself?'.

The verified�APC account with over 700k followers has also been tweeting alot of BITCOIN related tweets which all points to the fact that something is terribly wrong.



At the moment there's no official reaction from APC or the Presidency as regards the breach of the account.


Below is what the homepage of APC twitter looked like a few moments ago

 Here's what it looks like now....

No comments:

Post a Comment