Wednesday 11 April 2018

Cardi B defends getting pregnant at the start of her career. Most people think it wasn't wise!

In an interview with Hot 97 in New York Cardi B said;
"Why can't I have both. Why do I have to choose a family or a career? Like a family or your career? Why do I have to be in my mid-thirties to have a baby? What am I doing wrong? I'm a grown woman. I'm not 16, 17, 20 years old. I'm 25 years old and I'mma say this in the most humblest way, I am a millionaire, I'm established....I'm getting married."
"Everybody wanna joke around, 'oh you the fourth baby mama' this this and that, but I'm getting married and even if, God forbid we don't, my man is a great father to his kids so I will never lose. I'm not having a baby by a deadbeat."
It's start at 28mins mark...

No comments:

Post a Comment