Monday 9 April 2018

"You made me feel like sh*t and cheated on me multiple times" - Lady slams her ex-boyfriend on Twitter for questioning her loyalty

Whelp! New Jersey Twitter user, Jissel has slammed her ex-boyfriend, Darian after he came online to whine about her moving on so quickly. He tweeted:
"I just stopped dating someone not too long ago, she already shot her shot with another nigga. These girls don't love you bro"

Jissel fired back, revealing how he cheated on her multiple times and made her feel worthless.
"We dated 3 years on and off . You made me feel like I wasn’t even worth shit & cheated on me multiple times . It’s been 3 months already & yet you still talking shit . Keep me out your mouth and leave me tf alone.& correction you ain’t stop dating me, I stop dating you" she wrote.



No comments:

Post a Comment