Monday 9 April 2018

Femi Fani-Kayode narrates his funny phone conversation with a serving British minister

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, shared his conversation with a serving British Minister who told him that Nigeria must remain United. The conversation went south when FFK reminded the UK minister of all the wrongdoings of his government. Read his post below
I spoke with a serving British Minister who was at Cambridge with me years ago last night. He told me that Nigeria must remain together "at all costs".
I told him that before he lectures me about Nigeria the UK should let Northern Ireland reunite with Ireland, give the Scots and Welsh their freedom, apologise to India for raping and pillaging them for centuries, beg Africa for enslaving and destroying our continent, apologise to the Chinese for the Opium Wars, scrap the British Commonwealth and stop trying to provoke WW3 with Russia.
He dropped the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment