Friday 6 October 2017

Photos: Widow of heartbroken Russian snake expert who filmed himself dying speaks out

The distraught widow of a man who filmed himself dying after letting a mamba bite him when she left him says she cannot bring herself to watch the footage. Well-known Russian snake expert Arslan Valeev, 31, pleaded with viewers to call Ekaterina 'Katya' Pyatyzhkina as he visibly deteriorated live on YouTube.

Katya, 24, has now revealed she rushed to the home they used to share after she got a call but was too late as her husband had been taken to hospital where he died. She said:

'I loved him very much. I cannot for now comprehend what happened.
'I didn't see his last broadcast. I got a call from our subscribers after Arslan gave my phone number and they said he had been bitten by a snake.
'I rushed to his house, but Arslan had been taken to hospital already.'

The camera was still rolling and she stopped it. Weeping, she admitted: 'Of course, I loved him.'
Denying earlier reports they had divorced, she said:

'We had disagreements, but we were still husband and wife.
'We saw each other a few hours before this horror.' She admitted: 'I still did not watch this last broadcast. I just cannot make myself do this.'
The couple were famous for YouTube channels on animals with hundreds of thousands of followers, but she moved out of their marital home in April and stopped having sexual relations in July after which she began dating a new man, a broken Arslan had claimed in postings before he died.



Culled from Mailonline

No comments:

Post a Comment